About this item
- Provides a raw material needed in joints, skin, and connective tissue for all Men, Women and Kids. It also speeds up wound healing.
- Helps promote cellular renewal and structure
- Lubricates and cushions joints
- Makes skin healthy and may reduce wrinkles
- No GMOs, No Gluten. No Dairy, No Soy. No nuts and Easy to swallow.
- No excipients in the capsules.
- Uses Vegan Capsules in this product
- Manufactured in the USA
> Hyaluronic acid (HA) is present in our body. It is a polysaccharide.
> The amount of HA decreases as we grow old.
> It is present in joints, skin, connective tissue, eyes etc.
> HA has been reported to alleviate dry skin, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
> HA has been reported to help wound and burn healing.
Joint health, skin health, and support to connective tissue
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Hyaluronic acid as sodium hyaluronate
Direction of use
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once or twice daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.